OWNER OF CINQUE QUINTI AND RELATED SERVICES
Società Agricola Fratelli Arditi SS
Via Dante Barbano 46
15034 - Cella Monte
Società Agricola Fratelli Arditi SS, in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore, with headquarters in via Dante Barbano 46, 15034 Cella Monte (AL) - Data controller pursuant to art. 28 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, provides you with the following information regarding the cookies installed on this site.
According to the art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 and subsequent amendments and additions and of the European Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter, the "Privacy Code-GDPR"), as an interested party, we inform you that the personal data you provide or otherwise acquired, where lawful, in the of our activity (hereinafter the "Data") are treated in compliance with the Privacy-GDPR Code and the obligations of confidentiality. The Data are collected by electronic means (in encrypted form) and subsequently processed by a computer and manual means, exclusively for purposes related to the provision of the services requested by the user. The processing is carried out in compliance with the safety regulations in force.
The Data may be communicated to organizations, authorities, public institutions, banks and credit institutions, professionals, independent collaborators, commercial partners and third parties of which Società Agricola Fratelli Arditi SS uses for the execution of the contractual relationship, as well as to anyone who is legitimate recipient of communications required by law or regulation. These subjects will treat the Data as Holders, or persons in charge of processing, as the case may be, exclusively for the purposes of the processing specified above. The data will not be disseminated in any way.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes listed above in compliance with the terms of the law.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small textual component that is automatically saved on the computer by a website during navigation.The aim is to allow the website to recognize the user and keep specific information.
This information can include logins, language preferences, and other customizations so that it is not necessary to reset them at each view.z/p>
In many cases, the sites are customized by cookies, which makes them indispensable for the correct functioning of the site.
For example, authentication cookies allow the site to know if the user is authenticated to the site or not, and with which account has logged in, in order to define which parts of the site should be accessible to the user.
Cookies are essentially textual strings that can contain anything and serve different purposes.
TYPE OF COOKIES USED AND RELATED PURPOSES
In general, cookies can be traced back to the following categories, based on duration and origin:
- Session cookies: as the name indicates, session cookies are temporary and expire when you leave the site. This type of cookie is mainly used by online stores in order to keep items in the cart when shopping online.
- Permanent cookies: unlike session cookies, persistent cookies can remain on the disk for a long period of time after the session is closed. These cookies may have access data, contact information, account numbers so that the user does not have to retype the data each time the site is used.
- First-party cookies: these cookies are sent by the site visited and are used to allow the site to remember user data and preferences.
- Third-party cookies: third-party cookies are cookies set by sites other than the one you are visiting. For example, the "Like" button on Facebook. This "Like" button will set a cookie that can be read by Facebook. The purpose of third-party cookies is to collect certain information to conduct research of various kinds, such as behavioral, demographic and, last but not least, for targeted marketing purposes.
The characteristics of the cookies used on the Site are illustrated in the following table:
|COOKIE NAME||EXPIRY||CATEGORY||COOKIE PURPOSE|
|__sharethis_cookie_test__||Session||Necessario||This cookie determines whether the browser accepts cookies.|
|ak_bmsc||1 day||Necessario||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and robots. This is useful for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of the site.|
Stores your cookie consent
|wc_cart_hash_#||Persistent||Necessario||Remembers what's in your shopping cart.|
|wc_fragments_#||Session||Necessario||Remembers what's in your shopping cart.|
|_AVESTA_ENVIRONMENT||Session||Preferenze||The cookie is set when the user subscribes to an email service from MailChimp.|
|_ga||2 years||Statistiche||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.
Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
Tracks if you landed on the site from a Mailchimp email campaign.
|pll_language||1 year||Statistiche||This cookie is used to determine the visitor's preferred language and to set the site language based on this preference, if possible.|
|_fbp||3 months||Marketing||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.|
|fr||3 months||Marketing||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.|
|GPS||1 day||Marketing||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.|
|IDE||1 year||Marketing||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.|
|PREF||8 months||Marketing||Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites.|
|r/collect||Session||Marketing||This cookie is used to send data to Google Analytics on the device and visitor behavior. Track the visitor on different devices and marketing channels.|
|test_cookie||1 day||Marketing||Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|tr||Session||Marketing||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||179 days||Marketing||Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.|
|YSC||Session||Marketing||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||Session||Marketing||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||Persistent||Marketing||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-device-id||Persistent||Marketing||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||Session||Marketing||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-session-app||Session||Marketing||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-session-name||Session||Marketing||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.|
MANAGEMENT OF PREFERENCES ON COOKIES
Finally, you can oppose the registration of cookies on your hard disk by configuring your browser to disable cookies. Below are the methods offered by the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Click on the "Tools" button and then on "Internet Options";
- Select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you wish to set (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow them all);
- Then click on "Ok".
- Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome;
- Click on the "Tools" icon;
- Select "Settings" and then "Advanced Settings";
- Select "Content Settings" under "Privacy";
- In the "Cookies" tab you can deselect cookies and save preferences.
- Open Firefox;
- Press the "Alt" button on the keyboard;
- In the toolbar located at the top of the browser, select "Tools" and then "Options";
- Then select the "Privacy" tab;
- Go to "History Settings" and then to "Use custom settings";
- Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save preferences.
- Open Opera;
- Click on "Settings" in the browser menu and select "Settings";
- Select "Quick Preferences";
- Uncheck "Enable cookies";
- Open Safari;
- Choose "Preferences" in the toolbar, then select the "Security" panel in the dialog box that follows;
- In the "Accept cookies" section you can specify if and when Safari must save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark);
- For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show cookies".
However, after this operation, some functions of the web pages may not be performed correctly.
At any time you can request information on the processing of your personal data, obtain the updating, rectification or integration of the same, as well as obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and oppose the processing of Your according to the provisions of art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 reported in full at the end of this policy.
To exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Controller by sending a written communication to the address below or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003. Rights attributed to the interested party.
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
of the origin of personal data;
of the purposes and methods of processing;
of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Last update: November 2019